Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome Elizabeth Yarboro to our store

Read Elizabeth's Biography:

I am a 56 year old woman. I am blessed to be alive. In 1998 I was hit by a semi eighteen wheeler truck on the way to work one morning. I prayed in Jesus' name to be taken out of the car alive and the next thing I knew I was holding the inside guard rail on the interstate with a broken knee, two bones broken in the top of my right foot and two bulging disks in my back but I was alive! My car had went back across 4 lanes of traffic and was sitting off the road with the seat belt still hooked and the doors locked. God took me out of that vehicle and saved my life that day. I lived to see my daughter graduate from college the next year. I lived to see her get married that year. I got married again the next year to a wonderful man and we will have our tenth anniversay next year. In 2000 I was at the hospital when my first grandson was born (he is 9 now) and I was at the hospital 2 years ago when my second grandson was born. My parents are in their eighties and still with me and I am blessed to spend time with them. I have every reason to thank God every day. I am very excited about selling at Whimzee. I create a lot of different items. I love crafting and decor. I make all kind of baby items such as diaper cakes, wreaths, candy and cupcakes made with baby items and diapers. I also make floral items. My newest item is a pumpkin topiary which will be at Whimzee starting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment